IF THIS was an album, it would be called a Best Of. Instead, it’s a blog, so we’re calling it a Sneeze Page. It’s also part of Day 18 of 31 Days To Build A Better Blog.
A Sneeze Page is something that “propels people in different directions deep within your blog by highlighting a variety of posts you’ve previously written”. Of course, we’ve only been blogging for a month, so our archives aren’t exactly “deep”.
So we’re bringing you the best bits from the past month that made us laugh, cry (that would be the iPhone story) and think about the future. Enjoy!
- Li’l Elephant takes to the dance floor
- How to write a press release that gets noticed
- New Zealand’s darkest day
- Lessons for Wives No. 2: Disguising veggies doesn’t always work
- The top 10 Aussie kids shows and how they’re affecting your child
- Dads, what not to do with your iPhone
- Pink or blue for you?
- Zucchini Slice
- Happy holidays with kids? You bet
- Tasmanian Princesses drink from same boob… er, cup!
By the way, today I’m taking part in FlogYoBlog Friday for the first time. Click on the links to read some other awesome posts from around the mummy blogosphere!