T is for Toys. How many T’s can you count?

Alphabet Photography Challenge

Photo by Hege Nolan

Hege is a South Melbourne-based photographer. She’s been taking photos for a long time, but hasn’t taken the plunge to leave the office and do it full time. She is currently shooting with a Canon EOS 50D, with a couple of different lenses and a speedlite. You can find see more of Hege’s work on Red Bubble.

If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email.

44 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – T

1. tiff says:

Beautiful photo. We have way too many toys in our house.
    tiff recently posted..Almost Wordless Wednesday – Spin.My Profile

2. Fantastic photo. Im loving this alphabet photography challenge you have been doing. 🙂
    Me ‘N my Monkeys recently posted..Happy Birthday Baby!My Profile

3. Rhianna says:

I got 11 T’s 🙂
    Rhianna recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – GoldfishMy Profile

4. Fabulous! I’m working on ‘I’… hope no-one beats me to it! 😉
    Carly @ My Life in Colour recently posted..Garden ProjectMy Profile

• Kel says:

“I” isn’t taken yet, Carly. So I’m more than happy to put you down for that. The next available spot is Wednesday, October 5! I know, a little while away! It’s filling up incredibly fast. Let me know if you want me to lock that in! I can send you a reminder a week out too, if you like!! 🙂

• No problem Kelly – my children hate having photos taken, so I need all the time I can get…. I have a backup plan with ‘L’ I might be able to get done sooner…. is L taken?
        {sorry to be a pain!}
        Carly @ My Life in Colour recently posted..Garden ProjectMy Profile

• Kel says:

Not a pain at all!! “L” is also free. I’ll put your name next to both for now and then we can reassess once we reach that date!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!!! 🙂

5. Yeran says:

oooh I love the concentration on his face.. too cute <3
    Yeran recently posted..Wordless Wednesday…. Taking off the ‘Mummy hat’ and going all rockstar on that..My Profile

6. Great photo.I almost said ‘C’ for cars… but they are toys.
    Courtney @ Nobashake recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – The week that wasMy Profile

• Kel says:

You’re quite right, Courtney. It really could go either way. If we hadn’t had “C” covered already, it would have been perfect for that too!

7. Fab photo! I have far too many Ts at my place!
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Raaah!!!My Profile

8. Daisy says:

Oooh I like this one too!
    Daisy recently posted..I Think I Wanna Marry YouMy Profile

9. Jodi Gibson says:

Great photo. He is very focused!
    Jodi Gibson recently posted..Our trip to the farmMy Profile

10. Trish says:

Love this photo, looks like my boys toy car collection.
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Farm favouritesMy Profile

11. Ana Eugenio says:

I did an alphabet series last month, on my blog. good minds think alike 🙂 I was a journalist too! now I’m retired due to health issues. writing was my field, but it’s the first time I’ve a blog in english (I’m portuguese). nice to know your blog, looks amazing 😀
    Ana Eugenio recently posted..Photo Challenge ~ Earth Wonders #05My Profile

• Kel says:

Oh fabulous, Ana! We have way too much in common!! 😉
      I will have to go search for your alphabet series. I’d love to see what you did!! x

Boys and cars.. I think the letter should be C this week 😉
    Tat recently posted..Street dancingMy Profile

13. Great one! Love the concentration. I would love to join in but not sure I am that talented. Need to learn some skills.
    Mumma’s Mini Mes – Kym recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Tea for twoMy Profile

• Kel says:

Hehe!! Oh Kym, your photos are beautiful. I think the standard of my shots improved out of sight when I got the new camera. It’s just so clever!!! 🙂

14. nellbe says:

Looks like he is having so much fun. My boy loves his cars too.
    nellbe recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Summer is ComingMy Profile

• Kel says:

LOL! Hege mentioned that it was one of the only ways to get him to sit still long enough for a photot. Can certainly relate!! 🙂

15. miss.cinders says:

I’m thinking alot of us have that many cars hanging about in our little boys rooms lol I have my own little addict as well.

Happy WW!!
    miss.cinders recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Because Awesomeness Comes in the Variety Called "Retail Therapy"My Profile

16. Great photo, I have a boy who obsessed over his cars. He has many many many 😉
    katesaysstuff recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

• Kel says:

I can just imagine, Kate. It’s the one thing I miss about not having boys. As a kid, I loved playing with my brother’s cars. I think I might put it on the birthday list for this year – there’s no reason girls can’t have cars too!! 🙂

17. Ash says:

He’s so absorbed, what a gorgeous shot! Love the idea of an alphabet challenge!
    Ash recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Where have we been?My Profile

18. Teresa says:

Yup! Hooked on these lovely alphabet photos!…will be logging on each week to enjoy them 🙂
    Teresa recently posted..Honeymoon Flashback… Santorini Sunsets and the Special SouvenirMy Profile

19. Such concentration in his eyes. Great shot!
    A Cajun Down Under recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: TwirlMy Profile

20. Nayana says:

beautiful pic..I thought it will be C for car..:)