Kirsty from Mummy To Five’s diva daughter Makayla loves all things girly and pink, including her pink Dorothy the Dinosaur sunglasses. Can you spot the D on them?

Alphabet Photography Challenge D Mummy To Five blog

By Kirsty of Mummy To Five

Being a mother of five I’ve always had a love of photography, which has stemmed from when I was in high school and taking photography classes. My husband and I have a photography business, which keeps us busy. But I love taking photos of my children mostly. If I don’t have my camera in my hand, I’ll always have my iPhone to take photos with.

You can learn more about Kirsty, her family and her photography at Mummy To Five or connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email.

51 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – D

1. Kirsty says:

Thanks for letting me play along Kellie! I had a blast!!
    Kirsty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday — Teething and Sickness be gone… please!My Profile

2. She’s such a cutie! 🙂
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..You Are My Sunshine – Subway ArtMy Profile

3. Rosie says:

Beautiful vibrant image. Gorgeous pink D girl!
    Rosie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Our joyMy Profile

4. this is a fun idea! she looks gorgeous in her sunnies 🙂
    mums the word recently posted..Wordless Wednesday~ RUOK editionMy Profile

5. Thea says:

My little girl has the same sunnies!!
    Gorgeous photo and gorgeous little lady.
    Thea recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

6. just gorgeous! Now for the challenge for me and my little E too where sunnies this summer 🙂
    the parenting files recently posted..wordless wednesday: i’m feeling…My Profile

7. Sif says:

Very cute! I’m always amazed that those head bands stay on anyone’s head, they always seemed to slip up at the back on my head…
    Sif recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Storyboards from yesterday…My Profile

8. Very girly and pink indeed! So unlike my little one. Wonder how much influence mum’s can have over that? Because I’m not a pink, lacy, frilly, girl either.
    Veronica @ Mixed Gems recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Hope in New York After 9/11My Profile

• Kel says:

I think we play a huge part, Veronica. Ella is pink and frilly – just like me! Would be interresting to hear if Kirsty is, in light of this pic. 🙂

9. Delightful dressed up diva x
    Jodi @ The Scribble Den recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – First Spring TulipsMy Profile

10. Seana Smith says:

Gorgeous pink girl, I’m so glad I have a wee girl too and she loves her flowery sunglasses. Even I’m getting into pink since I had her!
    Seana Smith recently posted..Family Fun at Jervis Bay- The Jam ShopMy Profile

• Kel says:

That’s really interesting, Seana. Was just responding to Veronica’s comment about her daughter not being girly, just like her. Ella is super girly, just as I am!
      I think I may have stumbled across a blog post idea!! 😉

11. aww isn’t she gorgeous!
    Beautiful shot.
    Me ‘N my Monkeys recently posted..Sneaky lil Freddo.My Profile

12. Gorgeous!! Can never have too much pink! 🙂
    Tina ~ Tina Gray {dot} Me recently posted..Why I’m not writing an R U OK postMy Profile

13. Debbie says:

So bright & colourful – ready for Spring! Gorgeous.
    Debbie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Brotherly LoveMy Profile

Those Dorothy sunnies are uber cool ! And yes ! I can see the D !!! Awesome 🙂
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – “He Ain’t Heavy…”My Profile

15. Missy Boo says:

Awww! Pink is sooo cool… and so is the letter ‘D’ 🙂
    Missy Boo recently posted..Introducing Parsley, the Guinea PigMy Profile

16. A Keeper says:

Sunglasses are a must have item for the girls in this house. Never leave home without then! Also loving the pink headband!

17. Alice says:

She is simply adorable.And so fresh.The sunglasses are great!

18. Nayana says:

pic is so adorable…love all pink. your comment on my post made me smile:) thanks…
    Nayana recently posted..Wordless Wednesday#5My Profile

19. Alyce says:

Aw, how cute! Love your photos Kirsty 🙂
    Alyce recently posted..RUOK? Day 2011 – I Wasn’t Always OKMy Profile

Such a cute photo and I love spoting the D challenge 🙂

Lisa Wood recently posted..Arrive SafelyMy Profile

Dinosaurs are great and if they can sing and dance… who could ask for more?
    Tat recently posted..The knocking gameMy Profile

22. Marthese says: