S is for sister and stars. How many times can you spot the letter S?

Alphabet Photography Challenge S

By Denyse Whelan of Denyse Whelan.com.au

Denyse loves to take photos. Favourites are always those of her willing subjects:“the grandkids”. Since the first grandchild was born in 1996 till now, Denyse has made albums and scrapbooks for all 5 of them. Photos are her way of making memories. As a teacher of little kids too, Denyse loved combining her love of teaching and photography to become part of The Alphabet Photography Challenge.  She blogs over atwww.denysewhelan.com.au and hangs out on Twitter.

If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email.

24 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – S

1. Denyse says:

Thanks for having us Kel as part of the Alphabet Challenge. My grandkids were pretty good alright. In fact Miss 2 went home with S the sticker on her hand…it had stayed all day. D XX
    Denyse recently posted..WW. Wow. It’s Wednesday.My Profile

2. Kirsty says:

I love it Denyse!! I love how you have the little sticker on her hand!
    Kirsty recently posted..Wordless Wednesday — The Things Kids Do EditionMy Profile

I see 7, but I will admit that my eyes are still hazy and red from swimming without goggles this morning 🙂 Great photo, Denyse !
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – My Little Doobie Brothers…My Profile

4. Tutu Ames says:

What an awesome photo and idea!
    Tutu Ames recently posted..Jurassic Park ObsessedMy Profile

5. Trish says:

So cute and creative Denyse.
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Sculptured LivesMy Profile

6. Such a clever idea! You rock as a Grandma!
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Twins SleepingMy Profile

7. Rhianna says:

Great photo, I didn’t even see the S sticker on the hand till I read about it in the comments! I am really enjoying this alphabet challenge. So many clever people out there
    Rhianna recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Fire TwirlersMy Profile

8. very clever photo! great job!
    mums the word recently posted..Crazy WeekMy Profile

9. miss.cinders says:

Crafty kids! Love it!

Happy WW!!
    miss.cinders recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – It’s All About BedsMy Profile

wow so many S are hidden! Such a great photo 😉 Never thought to hide that many letters in a photo.

Great alphabet photography challenge.

Lisa Wood recently posted..Having Good FriendsMy Profile

11. Very creative! I must admit i had to read a few comments i could only see 4 S’s then i saw that included stars etc lol Im tired lol could have spent all night looking to see if i could see 7 letter S’s hehe
    Lifeasmummymax recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A great day even if the weather was miserableMy Profile