W is for Wedding. Oh where could that W be?

wedding photo with flower girl and flowers

By Fiona Lumsdaine

I’m a mum, and an artist. I’ve been shooting weddings and portraits (and corporate and editorial photographs) professionally since July 2009. But my love of photography began when I was a nine-year-old girl helping my Dad out in our darkroom. I’ve rarely been without a camera around my neck since.
Learn more about Fiona’s photography at Lumsdaine Photography or connect with her on Facebook.
If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email.

26 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – W

1. Di says:

We love a good wedding, especially the cute flower girls!
    Di recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: The best bit of bakingMy Profile

2. What a beautiful shot. I love how you’ve hidden the Ws. Fantastic!
    Penny Whitehouse recently posted..Predator & Prey — Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

3. Robin says:

Very cute photo. Love the perspective there.
    Robin recently posted..Virtually Wordless Wednesday: A close callMy Profile

4. clever! gorgeous photo as well x
    mums the word recently posted..Wordless Wednesday~ Peter Pan EditionMy Profile

5. Such a cute shot. x
    Me ‘N my Monkeys! recently posted..Frames!My Profile

6. miss.cinders says:

Naww that is so cute… and pretty!!

Happy WW!
    miss.cinders recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – BeautyMy Profile

How clever is this photo ??! And the flowergirl!! She’s precious ! :)
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – DuskMy Profile

8. Rhianna says:

Love it! Every time I looked I found another W :)
    Rhianna recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Cairns FishMy Profile

9. It took me a few seconds to spot the ‘Ws’! I love how it is taken at the flowergirl level. Her memories of the wedding will be the swish of fabric, a puff of perfume and pretty flowers.
    Laney @ Crash Test Mummy recently posted..{Wordless Wednesday} Where in the World is Laney?My Profile

10. Thank you Laney! And your description of the flower-girls’ memories are so beautifully articulated! Just lovely!

11. Awww that little munchkin peeking out is sooo cute. Beautiful photo xx

12. nellbe says:

Love this photo. Have admired Fiona’s work before :)
    nellbe recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Too Cool for SchoolMy Profile

13. Daisy says:

I love the look on the flower girl’s face! It reminds me of my stints as a flower girl and how boring it could all be once the excitement of the ceremony was over!
    Daisy recently posted..Why I shouldn’t be let loose in the lolly aisle and other storiesMy Profile

14. Mary Preston says:

Wedding photographs are always so much fun to look over.

That is a great w in the wedding photo! Love the idea of taking photos of the best day of a couple life :)

Thanks for sharing your photo.

Lisa Wood recently posted..The Beginning of a New LifeMy Profile