Lisa Wood’s fourth boy enjoys the ocean. He used to be so scared of the water, but this year learnt to swim. Can you see where he’s hidden the O?

boy on the beach with beach toys

By Lisa of New life on the Road

As a mum to five boys, I love taking the time to capture our boys – sometimes smiling, sometimes thinking, and sometimes not so happy! We love exploring the big wide world of Australia and getting out and about. Our boys are so full of energy and love adventure.

You can learn more about Lisa, her family and travel adventures at New Life on the Road or connect with her on Facebook and Twitter.

If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email. There are now only a few letters remaining.

Linking up with My Little Drummer Boys’ Wordless Wednesday. Click on the link to check out more photo posts

35 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – O

1. Awesome shot.
    Very clever with the ‘O’. xx
    Me ‘N my Monkeys! recently posted..F*ck Off said the pretty coloured bird!My Profile

He looks very comfortable by the ocean ! A very cleverly hidden “O” 🙂
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Morning WalkMy Profile

3. Looking very happy there that is for sure.
    And very clever way to hide the O.
    Broken Hearted Mummy recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

4. Great O! I also found one on his knee. It looks like an O doesn’t it?!

On another note. I love the ocean and should visit more often. Ocean creatures, watch out. Here I come!
    Penny Whitehouse recently posted..Wildlife Can Be Found Everywhere — EVERYWHERE!My Profile

5. O can you please send some Qld summer sunshine down to Sydney – very average spring weather so far 🙂
    Jan Littlehales recently posted..Stewed Rhubarb – in Ten MinutesMy Profile

6. Very clever ‘o’. The ocean looks magnificent behind him.
    Jackie Stenhouse recently posted..Getting Pregnant QuicklyMy Profile

7. Very clever! a very creative boy and so glad he loves the ocean now!
    Kym – Mumma’s Mini Me recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Getting craftyMy Profile

8. Hilary says:

A beautiful O on the beach, by the beautiful ‘O’cean. I just love watching my children playing on the sand, they get very creative in their sandcastle designs :).
    Hilary recently posted..How To Keep A Healthy Shopping ListMy Profile

9. Jenny Locke says:

Looks like a fun way to learn and the beach looks gorgeous.
    Jenny Locke recently posted..How to create good passwordsMy Profile

• Lisa Wood says:

The beaches here (at the Sunshine Coast) are so amazing – the water is perfect, and our boys have heaps of fun playing. It was fun watching Cameron come up with a design for the letter ‘o’

Lisa Wood recently posted..Mixed EmotionsMy Profile

10. Daisy says:

I really like this one! Kids are gonna love the alphabet challenge so much, Kellie!
    Daisy recently posted..They’ve Been Conspiring Against Me From the StartMy Profile

11. Tamara says:

great photo
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 11 OctoberMy Profile

12. Great O! Looks like a beautiful day at the beach!
    Lifeasmummymax recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A new favourite photo of my kidsMy Profile

13. O is such a cool letter. I love it for so many reasons!
    So befitting for Lisa and her family!
    Lina@MothersLoveLetters recently posted..Learning How To Cook: A Kick Up The Bum From MotherMy Profile

14. Very clever!
    Amy @ MahliMoo recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

15. Trish says:

Happy WW.
    Thanks for linking up Lisa’s clever lad and his O image. I see it too. We love the beach over here too.
    Trish recently posted..Finishing up ~ Messy Meal timesMy Profile

Great hiding spot and a great choice for O!
    Tat recently posted..A picture of me you haven’t seen beforeMy Profile

17. lovely beach shot!
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..Free Printable Subway Art – One for the LaundryMy Profile

18. A Keeper says: