REGULAR readers will already know I had my hair done on Saturday. After my hairdresser styled it, I kept that look for three LONG days. That’s right, I didn’t wash it. You can only imagine what’s been breeding in there.
So yesterday morning I treated my very-much-in-need-of-a-wash hair to the new Keratinology by Sunsilk range. I was sent through the Advanced Reconstruction Range and the Sun-Kissed Colour Therapy Range.
I started with the Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun-Kissed Colour Therapy, Colour Therapy Shampoo and Express Treatment Conditioner. It was followed by five minutes of the Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun-Kissed Colour Therapy Glossy Mask. And before you scold me about being in the shower too long (like someone else I know), it rained all day yesterday so there’s plenty of water in the dams. The entire day I felt like flicking my hair about as if I was in a shampoo commercial, because of how soft it felt.
Last night, before bed, I popped on some of the Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Program Overnight Treatment. I must admit, I only tried it in the ends of my hair because I was concerned I’d wake up greasy. However, it couldn’t be further from the truth. My hair this morning is soft and silky and has no evidence of product residue. Last night it even melted into my skin as if I was putting on a gentle moisturiser. Although, I do wonder how it performs on more oily hair.
Packaged in stylish light brown and black bottles, each product has a pretty, sweet smell, but is by no means overbearing. The collection uses advanced Keratin Micro Technology to address the common damage symptoms from repeated bleaching, colouring or ironing and to prolong that salon look. Obviously what I’m after, if I’m not washing my hair for three days! I’ll be interested now to see the effects long term.
Getting my hair done is my idea of bliss. I only wish I could be at the Keratinology by Sunsilk, in association with marie claire, pop-up salon in Sydney this week. Imagine a pampering wash and blow dry, the ENTIRE Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Range, the latest issue of marie claire and… champagne for a mere $20. The lot is valued at $90.
If you’re in:
Burwood: Park Ave, Burwood (opposite Westfield Shopping Centre): Today
Parramatta: 182 Church St, Parramatta (in front of Parramatta Town Hall): tomorrow, Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15.
call 0426 293 611 to book your salon appointment. You can also find out more information on the Keratinology by Sunsilk Facebook page.
If, like me, you can’t get to Sydney for this bit of luxury, you can still treat yourself at home. Heck, I’ll even let you open a bottle of champagne. To win the ENTIRE range –
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Program Detoxifying Shampoo & Express Treatment Conditioner – RRP: $10.99, 200ml (each)
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Program Heat Protector Spray – RRP: – $13.99, 180ml
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Program Overnight Treatment – RRP: – $13.99, 100ml
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Advanced Reconstruction Program Hair Spa Mask – RRP: – $13.99, 200ml
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun-Kissed Colour Therapy , Colour Therapy Shampoo & Express Treatment Conditioner – RRP: $10.99, 200ml (each)
- Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun-Kissed Colour Therapy Glossy Mask – RRP: – $13.99, 200ml
tell us why your hair needs some reconstruction. The giveaway closes Thursday, November 24 at 7pm and a winner will be drawn randomly and announced on this blog and via Facebook and Twitter. Australian residents only. Limit of four entries.
Want extra entries? Then here’s how you can up your chances in the draw. Each task is worth one extra entry, but must be included as a separate comment (or it won’t count).
- Click the Facebook button below and share this giveaway with your Facebook friends. Then leave a separate comment saying something along the lines of “I’ve shared this on Facebook’’.
- Click the Twitter button below and share this giveaway with your Twitter followers (Twitter handle is @ThreeLil). Then leave a separate comment saying something along the lines of “I’ve shared this on Twitter’’.
- Follow me via the Google Friend Connect button over there in the sidebar and leave a comment telling me you’re now a follower.
**DISCLOSURE: I received the full range of Keratinology by Sunsilk products for review. All opinions expressed are purely my own.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses