SINCE having baby girl Ivy Blue Carter with rapper Jay-Z yesterday, it’s clear to me motherhood has already changed singer Beyonce Knowles. Just checkout the Facebook conversation I was involved with last night.

Facebook Beyonce

Faces and names were deleted to protect the innocent. To take part in our Facebook conversations, connect with us on Three Li’l Princesses’ Facebook page.

So today, the question is: how has motherhood changed you?

Tagged with →

8 Responses to How having a baby has changed Beyonce

1. Di-licious says:

Has motherhood changed me? um, yes.
    Two words: toilet training!
    I’ve never talked so much about bodily functions. Celebrating no. 2s. Demonstrating how to wipe. And exclaiming how smelly that one was!
    I feel like I’ll need a lobotomy before I go back to work!
    Di-licious recently posted..Life is officially Di-licious!My Profile

• Kel says:

LOL!
      Oh, I’m not looking forward to going through toilet training all over again. Mind you, I had a pretty good run with Ella. Fingers crossed Holly is the same!

Sure Motherhood changes us forever more! Its a good thing too otherwise there would be a lot of women out there having too much fun, and not a care in the world! 🙂

Actually jokes aside, I think that we all change and grow as different experiences enter our life.

Lisa Wood recently posted..Another Day In ParadiseMy Profile

• Kel says:

Hehe! Oh, imagine that! 😉
      So true about us all changing and growing as life progresses, Lisa. Makes you wonder what’s around the corner! 🙂

3. Caz says:

Has it – how could it not! Let’s see ….
    Less brain cells but more compassion.
    Less me time but more patience.
    Less self care but more selfless.
    That about sums it up.
    🙂
    Caz recently posted..REVIEW & GIVEAWAY: Pantene Clinicare & ‘Ticklish’ parenting book (closes 21.01.12)My Profile

• Kel says:

LOL! Was hoping someone might say “no”! Would make for rather interesting fodder! 😉
      Love your perspective on it though, Caz. Perfectly put! 🙂

4. lol Kel! It has definitely changes me! My body for sure and I am an expert on anything ABC2! lol 🙂
    Kym – Mumma’s Mini Mes recently posted..Maybelline’s newest nail looks and Age Rewind (Part 3) plus the chance to Have Your Say!My Profile