I thought I’d give you a little insight into my week and a few of my wins:
- The week started with The Bloke in The Shed getting “the snip’’ and ended with me getting all clucky over seeing a newborn bub yesterday. Um, too late now.
- I performed a little magic trick on Twitter during the week, with @ThreeLil morphing into @KellieOBrienAU. I may possibly have an identity crisis before the week is out.
- Princess Ella performed three Young Talent Time classics (complete with YTT moves) for the video camera this week. It was apparently to “put on your blog, Mum’’. My favourite is: “Ana ple-ay, oh story, and I’m hanging on a moment with you’’. Translated: “I’m on the edge of glory and I’m hanging on a moment of truth’’. Apologies to Lady Gaga when I finally upload that one during the week.
Something I’m not sorry about is the fabulous giveaways being linked up in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup (yeah, I know, that segway was about as clever as those on Today Tonight) . Anyway, most of you know the drill by now – click the links and start entering to win some fabulous prizes.
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
- Grab the button to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses