Girl smiling and posingMost of you know by now that Ella is a huge Young Talent Time fan, which is not surprising considering she was born to a super fan from a previous generation. However, there’s one little difference between her and I – confidence.

This week she stood up in front of her entire Kindergarten class and sung Queen’s Somebody To Love (performed on YTT by Lyndal) – twice. The second time she sang it without her pinky in her mouth! Not surprsingly, her goal in life is to be on Young Talent Time.  Let’s see if that one changes before the four years is up.

When I asked her “why did you sing?”, she said: “because I wanted them to hear my lovely singing voice.” So, here you are, Ella’s “lovely singing voice” on Somebody To Love. If only she knew the words.

Do you have a Young Talent Time fan in your house?

Tagged with →

12 Responses to Young Talent Time’s newest star has arrived

1. Caz says:

Too Cute!! My other half would totally approve of her taste in music too 🙂
    Caz recently posted..On Hold ~ how to deal with businesses that keep you waiting.My Profile

2. Leonie White says:

Let me know when she has her audition for YTT.
    Leonie White recently posted..Get Fit MissionMy Profile

3. Megan says:

That is gold! Definite 21st viewing material.
    Megan recently posted..1 + 8 = 1My Profile

Too cute – so good to hear that she has the confidence to get up there and sing – hope she holds onto that for ever 🙂
    Lisa Wood recently posted..Raw Food CafeMy Profile

• Kel says:

Me too, Lisa. School can sometimes knock that out of you, so I’m hoping that doesn’t happen. Will be interesting to see if she performs in front of her class again! 🙂

5. Pip says:

This clip of your beautiful girl singing will be my mother’s debut into the world of blogging. Thank you for sharing and I only hope my little girl will walk in her confident footsteps. YTT LOOK OUT!
    Pip recently posted..In the olden days….My Profile

• Kel says:

Aww, how lovely, Pip. I hope your little one grows into a confident little girl too. Unfortunately, I don’t think Ella’s little sister is going to have the same degree of confidence. Holly is SUPER shy!

6. Kirrily says:

Awww little cutie patutie! Loving the hand gestures at the end. So heartfelt. Yes…. we have a YTT fan here too, from the moment of the opening credits of the first show, just like her mother before her back in the 70’s. That Johnny Young is a genius!
    Kirrily recently posted..Charities – what do you do when they come to you?My Profile

• Kel says:

Isn’t he ever, Kirrily! When you think of all the talent shows that have come and gone over the years, there was something about YTT that made it last as long as it did. I really hope the new version has the same level of longevity as the original.