Hi, we’re not here at the moment. Please, leave a message and we’ll return your comment as soon as possible.
As this post goes live, we’ll be on our way home from a mini break in Launceston (pronounced Lon-ses-ton for the non-Taswegians), in Tasmania’s North. We were a little overdue for a break, so we decided The Bloke in The Shed should get his first taste of Tasmania’s largest agricultural show Agfest. I’m sure it will inspire some riveting read this week about big tractors, Blundstone boots and fleecy-lined Japaras.
Here’s 5 things I love about a mini break:
- Someone else can make the bed for a change. Or just make the bed full stop.
- If I feel like food, I can dial for it and it’s not pizza.
- I get to increase my collection of mini soaps and shampoos (I’ve been told this is bad etiquette. But seriously, who doesn’t do it? Apart from people who own hotels).
- There’s a mini bar. Not that I can ever afford it. Or actually ever feel like Bourbon.
- Someone else does the cleaning which, if you’ve ever looked under our dining room table, is a full-time job. If you actually decide to clean, of course.
What do you like about mini breaks? Have you been on one lately? Maybe there’s one in the linky below. Maybe.
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
- Grab the button below to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses