Can I tell you there is no greater feeling than being able to breathe through your nose – and not hear children sniffing up snot. Good riddance colds and flus. In other exciting news this week:
- The Bloke in The Shed has had a few media appearances lately, due to the Show Some Respect campaign and forum he’s heading (watch him on Today Tonight this week) and the passing of one of the Coast’s great icons and newspaper man, Lloyd Harris. During an ABC Radio interview on the latter subject on Friday, Li’l Holly heard her Dad’s voice coming through the radio and promptly ran around the room trying to figure out where the phone was. Needless to say, we don’t listen to the radio much in our house.
- I went for a face peel yesterday, because I’m becoming paranoid about the ravines and canyons gracing my face. I’ve also stupidly booked two incredibly important meetings this week. Is there anything more distracting than watching a woman’s face fall off while you’re trying to talk business? They’re men; maybe they won’t notice!
- Devonport is hosting the Devonport Jazz Festival at the moment. When The Bloke in the Shed turned the Olympic Opening Ceremony on yesterday morning, Ella’s first comment was: “Is this the jazz festival, Dad?’’. Ummm, not quite.
Now, time to score ourselves something nice. Just click on any – or all – of the links below for the chance to win.
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses