Ella and I were playing Charades, a game she received as an early birthday present. The game has either words (the majority of which she can’t read) or pictures. She always goes for the pictures. This is a little of how the game unfolds for us.
Ella: (twirling her finger above her head)
Me: “A helicopter?’’
Ella: “No, Mum. Try again.’’
Me: “Twirling hair?’’
Ella: “No, but it is something curly.
Me: “I give up. What is it?’’
Ella: “A tree’’.
Oh, of course. Silly me.
Do you play charades with your child? I wouldn’t recommend it with five year olds. Phew!
A loss for me and a win for Ella. OK, onto some more wins.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.