It’s Saturday and the Aussie Giveaway Linkup is live – a day early. I’m doing this week’s linky from Melbourne via the iPad! It means anything could – and likely will – go wrong. If it does, send me a comment below and I’ll fix it up at 7.30pm Sunday.
We headed to Melbourne with Tinker Brownie, the class bear. Of all the weeks to have to take responsibility of it. We so didn’t need the extra luggage.
It does mean we have a great story to put together for his little book. He had his photo taken with a giraffe at the Melbourne Zoo, did some wheelchair olympics at ScienceWorks and nearly got eaten by a goat at the Collingwood Children’s Farm.
Has your child had responsibility for the class teddy yet? What did it get up to?
PS. For those who were wondering, yes there were technical glitches with last week’s product launch. Stay tuned…
OK, let’s see what other giveaways we have.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.