Sharing some highlights from our week again (because we know every Saturday night you’re dying to know, right!):
- I got all excited about the sticker club chain letter, went out with Ella and bought the stickers for the No. 2 on the list (a little boy) and came home this afternoon to discover we’re meant to buy for No. 1 on the list (a little girl). I’m sure she wouldn’t be too thrilled with Cars stickers. Tomorrow I start again!
- According to those of you who follow the Three Li’l Facebook page, it’s been confirmed that spaghetti bolognese is ALWAYS better the next night. I knew I wasn’t alone.
- When Holly (2) was playing “shops’’ at child care this week, the other kids were ordering grocery items, like tomatoes, carrots, potatoes and cheese. Holly went up to the counter and ordered “a babyccino, please’’. Oh dear. I must admit, at home she often asks if I’d like a babyccino, comes back with a tiny tea party cup and then says “$20 please”. A rip off, I tell you.
Do your kids have a babyccino obsession? Or just mine?
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses