Highlights from our winning week were:
- While driving home in the dark after eating out last night, five-year-old Ella pipes up with: “It’s night time here, but it’s daytime over in the world Uncle Rick lives in. Isn’t it, Mum?’’ We live in Tasmania. Uncle Rick lives in Melbourne.
- Two-year-old Holly learning to waggle her finger and, with some cheeky diva attitude, says: “uh-huh, girrrrlfrieeeeend’’. I really need to video this to show her when she’s 18.
- Ella and I went to the trouble of making a gift box for The Bloke in The Shed today out of delightful yellow paper. Ella took ages decorating it and, once finished, hid it. She then made him find it, using the tried and tested technique of “hot’’ and “cold’’. When he finally found it, took the mounds of sticky tape off it and opened it, he was presented with a squished Anzac biscuit. You’ve got to be excited about that.
What wins did you have this week?
Now, onto some other winning opportunities…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses