Week two of parent help and this was the result:
- One child made me smell pasta inside a milk container – and it wasn’t nice!
- Same child laughed his head off after I smelt the pasta – and then insisted I smell it again.
- Ella was thrilled because I spent the entire time with her and her four-member group. I was thrilled when we finally moved away from the kitchen activity to the odourless writing station.
Tell me: why do kids find these things so hilarious?
Now, onto a writing station full of prizes to win…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses