Someone asked me this week whether it was cold in Tasmania right now. I have the heater on every day, so I guess the answer is `yes’! Which probably seems strange to every other area of Australia, which have heatwave warnings.
Today we went to Bloomin’ Tulips, an annual tulip festival at Wynyard in Tasmania’s North West. During the few hours we were there, we:
- wore thick coats because it was cold and windy,
- changed into wet weather coats because it rained (lightly), and
- stripped off into shorts and t-shirt (well, Julian did) because we were too hot.
The only thing we were missing was snow. I’m sure there were snow cones somewhere.
Of course, those who know us know we can’t go to a festival without this happening as well:
Do your kids love getting their face painted?
Now, onto this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses