We headed to the Burnie Ten last Sunday to watch Julian run his third 10km event. While I was pretty proud of his effort, Ella, on the other hand, was incredibly disappointed he didn’t spew.
If only she knew what that sand on the road near the finish line was for.
Anyway, before I finish up today, make sure to check out the Lego man costume tutorial if you’re looking for an outfit for Halloween. Very creative!
Now, onto this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses