This has been one of THE most incredible weeks. I have so much to share, yet my fingers won’t type fast enough.
OK, here goes:
- Last week I did my first public relations online live training (webinar) for Kellie O’Brien Media and had the most incredible feedback. It led to people taking up the upcoming Publicity Alchemy program. I am just so chuffed. To think it all began back in 2010 because of a post I wrote on this little blog.
- On Wednesday I was guest speaker at the Devonport Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s women’s business luncheon on social media for business. As a result, I was featured in the media twice within the space of a week. However, the real thrill was just the volume of emails and calls I received afterwards from businesses. Seriously, I am so blessed. Although, Julian has been quick to let me know he was featured in the Fin Review’s glossy BOSS magazine this week. Kind of beats my two Advocate stories!
- Lastly, and definitely the highlight of the week, was Ella’s dance concert today. We started the day off in the running for 2013 Worst Parent of the Year when we realised we’d not only arrived at the wrong venue for Ella’s dance concert, but we were in the WRONG TOWN. After the most heart-racing trip to the venue, we arrived to find everyone locked inside. Poor Ella. She was inconsolable. Eventually, we found a way in – with five minutes to spare before her group’s performance. Despite the fluster, she performed beautifully and loved every minute of it. To top it off, at the end of the concert she was named 2013 Best Female Dancer for her category. Nothing can beat that right now. I’m the proudest parent – and have vowed to always read every word of the dance newsletter from here on in.
Now, onto this week’s Aussie Giveaway Linkup…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses