L is for legwarmers, lovely and long. Can you spot the L?

Alphabet Photography Challenge L leg warmers

By Carly Webber of Carly Webber

Carly is mum to two beautiful children and has another on the way. She runs a successful photography business in Brisbane, with her style being classic beauty. She loves simple, pure and timeless portraiture, which is evident when looking through the gorgeous array of shots on her site. She blogs over at Carly Webber Photography and hangs out on Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet, please email.
PS. I’m now on Google Friend Connect. Yay! You can find the Follow Me box by going to the homepage.

43 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – L

1. Very cute! I had legwarmers for the CrashKids. Wish I had some for me today. I’m so cold. L is for ‘lovely’ weather where are you?
    Laney @ Crash Test Mummy recently posted..Guess the MessMy Profile

2. Ah lovely!
    Marilyn @ Live First Write Later recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – The PresentMy Profile

3. seana smith says:

You must make this alphabet challenge into to an ebook to use with our kids, it’d work really well – and I have two going to school next years. The legwarmers catapault me back 35 years to Scotland in the 70’s or was it the 80’s… anyway I had a very similar pair.. and very similar podgy legs!
    seana smith recently posted..Good Enough Mum – Messy, Colourful Window ArtMy Profile

4. So cute, love those baby legs!
    Nicole Hastings recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – AsleepMy Profile

5. awww, so cute!

Leg warmers and cloth nappies are just so damn cute, are they not?!
    Amy @ MahliMoo recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Bubbles and BathtimeMy Profile

6. Very cute….and colourful!

7. ally says:

oh I love those baby legs
    my girls wear them on their arms now!!
    ally recently posted..~ spring fever ~My Profile

8. Why can’t I get the Flashdance theme out of my head now?
    Shelly at Tropical Mum recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: BuggersMy Profile

9. Rhianna says:

I just love Carly’s photos. Too hot here to worry for leg warmers here but if I needed them I want rainbow ones like these
    Rhianna recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Water SunsetMy Profile

I have a few pairs of those, some unopened. I just couldn’t stop buying them!
    Tat recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Jumping castleMy Profile

11. I want a pair of those! Not for my kids but me! I heart rainbows. Love the MCN!
    Penny Whitehouse recently posted..Wordless Wednesday — Mantid on my FingerMy Profile

12. I keep meaning to buy some but I may have missed the boat now the weather’s turning. They are very cute.
    Veronica @ Mixed Gems recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – WanderlustMy Profile

13. Sif says:

We have those leggings! Very cute photo!
    Sif recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Future Professor!My Profile

14. So cute, but I’m have flashbacks to Flashdance. What a feelin! 🙂
    A Cajun Down Under recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Pitiful PrincessMy Profile

15. Rose says:

The picture is awesome!Well done, Carly!

• Thank you Rose, I feel like I cheated a little cropping it the way I did, but she was giving me the most saddest face… I still haven’t decided if it was me trying to take her photo, or if she just didn’t like the legwarmers? Na, must have been the photo thing! 😉
      Carly @ My Life in Colour recently posted..The Rice BucketMy Profile

16. Aww SO cute. Love baby legs and love Carly’s work x
    Becky from BeckyandJames.com recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: SpringMy Profile

17. Rosie says:

I love love love this picture! So beautiful. I want me some of those warmers!
    Rosie recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Lola’s entry into cover cutie. It was worth a try.My Profile

18. oh so cute!!! Love it!! 🙂
    Lifeasmummymax recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – My KidsMy Profile

19. Ooh I love those leg warmers!! Great photo!
    Kirsty@ MummyToFive recently posted..Thankful for my other hobby… Digital Scrapbooking!!My Profile

20. Trish says:

I love those rainbow leg warmers !
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ SilvertonMy Profile

Those leg warmers are so cute! never had any for our kids as we lived in warmer climates. Can see how useful that they would be!

Lisa Wood recently posted..Off To BrisbaneMy Profile

22. Thanks Lisa, too warm here now unfortunately 🙁
    Carly @ My Life in Colour recently posted..The Rice BucketMy Profile

23. Thanks so much Kel for featuring my little photo, great to be a part of such a fun and educational kids project!
    Thanks also to everyone for your kind comments, sorry for the tardy reply, we’re all just getting over sickness and I feel really bad for missing this weeks WW.
    Take care and enjoy your weekends xx
    Carly @ My Life in Colour recently posted..The Rice BucketMy Profile