R is for resting after much running. Can you spot the R?

Alphabet Photography Challenge, R

By Krystyna

I’m a mum of two boys and one dog. When I’m not chasing after my kids (sometimes even without a camera), I’m teaching baby massage to new parents in Melbourne. You can find out more at Baby Harmony or connect via the Facebook page.
There are now only limited spots available to contribute a photo to the Alphabet Photography Challenge, a series of posts aimed at being a “look and find” activity for children learning the alphabet. If you are interested, please email.

48 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – R

1. Thea says:

Gorgeous photo!

It took me a while but I found it !!! Very cool…and cute 🙂
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – The Makings of Water BabiesMy Profile

3. Found it! Can I also mention that there is a Road and some Rocks in this picture. 🙂
    Penny Whitehouse recently posted..Craft Alive — Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

4. Gorgeous photo!! Gorgeous little boy. Love love love his shirt lol!!
    Romina Garcia recently posted..I’m back, baby.My Profile

5. So adorable great photo 🙂 I think I found the R….but I love the Road reminds me of when I was a kid!
    Kym – Mumma’s Mini Me recently posted..Spooky simple Halloween Treats: Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

6. tiff says:

What a little cutie!
    tiff recently posted..Almost wordless Wednesday – superdog.My Profile

7. Is the R on his shirt? I can’t see another one
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..A Sneak Peek at the Queensland In 2 Cricket EventMy Profile

8. Thanks!
    I love reliving my favourite childhood games through my own kids I don’t know what I’m going to do when they grow up. Start taking them to concerts, I suppose…

9. I like the chalked road! Someone’s having lots of fun.
    Pieces of Sunshine recently posted..Look Mummy……My Profile

10. Ai Sakura says:

great idea to tk a series like this! would look fab framed up for all the alphabets 🙂
    Ai Sakura recently posted..Wordless Wednesday {link party}: Korean Gayageum PerformanceMy Profile

11. Seana Smith says:

Such a sweet wee boy. I can see the ‘r’!! Twins will enjoy this one too. Lovely series.
    Seana Smith recently posted..Good Enough Mum- We Love Messy, Outdoors PlayMy Profile

12. Cathy says:

I think I spot it! What a cute little man!

13. Tutu Ames says:

So very cute!
    Tutu Ames recently posted..Holiday NapsMy Profile

14. Skyelee says:

Rambunctious rug rat, rebelling againt road rage!
    Do you think I got enough ‘R’s in there? 😉 Happy W.W!
    Skyelee recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Plane SpottingMy Profile

15. Mandy says:

such a clever idea this alphabet photograpy.
    Mandy recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Summer Lovin’My Profile

16. clever one! great photo too!
    mums the word recently posted..Wordless Wednesday~ Pugalier EditionMy Profile

17. Tamara says:

I love your alphabet photos. I might just have to be inspired by something like this when I am short of an idea or two.
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 26 OctoberMy Profile

18. Abby Beach says:

I love the tiny blouse. Great caption, I’d like to buy one for my daughter too!

19. This little fella is deeply adorable! I am digging his top, too.
    Angie@TheLittleMumma recently posted..She Just Gets MeMy Profile

20. katepickle says:

What a cutey!
    I keep meaning to email you about this but forgetting…. I bet the only letters you have left are X! LOL
    katepickle recently posted..Big, Fat, Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and a Sandwich Wrap Give Away.My Profile

21. veggie mama says:

aw, so precious 🙂
    veggie mama recently posted..Spring Flower Hat – a free crochet patternMy Profile

22. Tricky one this week! Very cute 🙂
    Laney @ Crash Test Mummy recently posted..{Wordless Wednesday} Where in the World is Laney?My Profile

Hello Krystyna,

Oh that was so clever – I took ages to try to find it…then had to ask my kids to help me!!! It took my 9 year old to point it out to me 🙂

Love this one!