G is for girl, green frog and giraffe. Can you find these three g things in this picture? I wonder if you know where the letter g is.

Alphabet Photography Challenge, G, giraffe

By Rosie

Rosie likes to dabble in all manner of things. But her main aim is to find ways to capture life’s precious moments. Sometimes this is through words, and others, it means catching a moment as a picture and framing it. Times passes by so quickly. Everything is in the process of change. It’s the only way she knows how to freeze time. Capturing people in their natural environments is what she loves the most. People are fascinating and beautiful.

You can visit her blog, Rosie’s Growing Snow Peas or follow her on twitter

Don’t forget to head on over to the Alphabet Photography Challenge page, where you’ll find a series of “look and find” photographs to help your child learn the alphabet.

26 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – G

Naw ! Check out that smile ! I have really loved following the Alphabet Challenge, Kellie. Don’t suppose there are any letters left ? No problems if not…it’s been very popular, I’m sure !!! 🙂 x
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A Rollickin’ Time at the RoundaboutMy Profile

2. Too cute! She’s doing great at hold the letter G!
    penny @ Wildlife Fun 4 Kids recently posted..Crafty CD CrittersMy Profile

3. Ai Sakura says:

ok she’s holdng the obvious letter G… and maybe “grin”.. can’t think of others except to name green stuff haha
    Ai Sakura recently posted..Wordless Wednesday {link party}: EPIC MomentMy Profile

4. Seana Smith says:

Oh, that baby is edible. Lovely photo, so bright and clear and colourful.
    Seana Smith recently posted..The British Lolly Shop at the Hunter Valley Gardens – Yum!My Profile

5. awww what a cute grin!!!
    Kate @ Puddles and Gumboots recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – The Wedding Anniversary EditionMy Profile

6. Tamara says:

Oh such a checky smile
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 16 NovemberMy Profile

7. Elisha says:

Oh my she is SO CUTE ! I have one more G word for you.. GORGEOUS !!

8. oh my she is such a sweetie pie! very cute photo! x
    mums the word recently posted..Vlog~ Storms and Floods and Ditsy RamblingsMy Profile

9. Jane says:

What a gorgeous smile. I love all the colour in the photo. Very bright and happy.

10. nellbe says:

A very cute and clever G photo 🙂
    nellbe recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Snooze Time BuddiesMy Profile

11. i had to look a little bit for the green frog 🙂 hehe but found it x
    tahlia – the parenting files recently posted..simple is simplenessMy Profile

12. OMG that gorgeous smile. How adorable is she. My girl envy has just gone into serious overdrive 🙂 xx
    Sonia @ Life Love and Hiccups recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – Our Week in Pics and Look Anonymous – NO WORDS!!!!My Profile

She is so cute…I love the photo – and the way her smile lights up! I am sure you were at Problogger event, with baby?

Too cute!!

Lisa Wood recently posted..Great Cities Of The WorldMy Profile

14. She looks so delighted with herself – helping Mummy out with the alphabet challenge 😉
    Laney @ Crash Test Mummy recently posted..A night at the Malthouse Theatre with Meow MeowMy Profile