Z is for zebra stripes. Can you say “Zzzzz”?

Alphabet Photography Challenge, Z,

By Rachel Wyllie

I can remember as a little girl of four or five pulling one of our kitchen stools over to the freezer, climbing up and reaching for my mum and dad’s old Kodak 126 film camera and being in complete awe. This was the start of my fascination with photography.

I photographed my first wedding at 17 and in 2008 started my full-time photography business Right Image Photography. We now have a five-member team. I think I am the luckiest person. The photo is taken in my studio with my two girls, Shayla and Tarlia.

You can learn more about Rachel through her website www.rightimage.com and connect via her Facebook page.

Don’t forget to head on over to the Alphabet Photography Challenge page, where you’ll find a series of “look and find” photographs to help your child learn the alphabet.

22 Responses to Alphabet Photography Challenge – Z

1. Oh wow, what an interesting and fun photo! xx
    Me ‘N my Monkeys! recently posted..Young Country Bum.My Profile

2. Kirsty @Mummytofive says:

I love that background!! The kids are so cute with the stripes painted on them!

3. Tutu Ames says:

That’s an awesome photo! Seriously awesome!
    Tutu Ames recently posted..Doing It WrongMy Profile

That is soooo awesome ! I think this might be my favourite of all the photography challenges I’ve seen. Then again, they’ve all been pretty darn cool ! Such a great idea, Kellie 🙂
    Grace recently posted..Wordless Wednesday – A Day with the CrittersMy Profile

Much better than a real zebra!
    Tat recently posted..Real snowMy Profile

6. Wow, that is so creative! Love the stripes over the eyes, very cute.
    Christie @ Poppy Seed Baby recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: OrchidMy Profile

• Would have loved to do a little more painting on Miss Tarlia but for her to sit still for as long as she did was a awesome effort (plus I still wanted it to be fun for the girls)

7. MummyK says:

Wow great shoot!!! Love the concept.
    MummyK recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Seeing DoubleMy Profile

8. Wow – this is really cool. I love how you’ve incorporated the background into the fore ground.
    Becky from BeckyandJames.com recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Loving Warmer Weather PlayMy Profile

9. Ai Sakura says:

Wonderful shot of your kids!! 🙂
    Ai Sakura recently posted..Wordless Wednesday {link party}: Korean Food HeavenMy Profile

10. Cool photo! My kids love having their faces painted. Great idea for the Alphabet Challenge!
    Laney @ Crash Test Mummy recently posted..{Wordless Wednesday} Where in the World is Laney?My Profile

11. Too cute! I love the painted Zebra eye patches

12. Trish says:

What a stunning shot. I love it .
    Trish recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Favourite ThingsMy Profile

13. Tamara says:

wow such a creative photo I looove it
    Tamara recently posted..Wordless Wednesday 2 NovemberMy Profile

Gosh that is one amazing photo. Where is the studio that this was taken in? I love the theme, and the z in the photo 🙂

Amazing. How cute are those two girls!!! Thank you for sharing.

Lisa Wood recently posted..Bernhards ChoofersMy Profile

15. Louisa says:

Very clever!
    Louisa recently posted..My Style: SussanMy Profile

16. Great idea! Rachel is very creative and has two very willing subjects which is so difficult at that age.
    Veronica @ Mixed Gems recently posted..No longer in denialMy Profile