THE Bloke in The Shed and I had a rare “date’’ during the week. We’re all picking ourselves up off the floor after making that happen. Anyway, we headed to Devonport’s Cmax Cinemas and saw the Australian movie A Few Best Men, starring the delicious Xavier Samuel.
Seriously, if you’re after a bit of silliness, with a dash of romance, then this is well worth seeing. Fabulous cast, stunning cinematography, extremely predictable script, but utterly hilarious.
Although, still getting over the shock of seeing Olivia Newton-John snort coke. I always wondered what become of her after she put on that black leather suit in Grease. Pfft, what a wasted talented.
Before you delve in to this week’s giveaways, take a peek at the movie here.
What movie have you watched lately?
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
- Grab the button to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses