Some of my wins for this week:
- Playing “hide and seek’’ with the two princesses and having them always hide in the spot I’d just hid in. How easy is that game? Even better is when they searched under my bed and I jumped out of the wardrobe and shouted “boo’’. I had to change Holly’s nappy afterwards.
- Tasmania being in the midst of the Devonport Food and Wine Festival, which meant The Bloke in The Shed and I experienced a five-course degustation dinner by Melbourne’s Pure South chef Dwayne Bourke – without a snotty nose or tantrum in sight. If you’re hungry, I suggest you don’t click on this link.
- Holly finding her own solution to keeping her hands from getting cold when drinking her morning milk. The saddest part is not that I have a child using a stubby holder (now called a drink holder in our house), but that she gravitates towards the Collingwood one.
Some more wins are waiting below. So, get clicking.
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
- Grab the button to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses