Using every method to shield the girls from bad language, it seems two-year-old Holly has been the first to crack an expletive.
When Julian was about to put two legs into the same leg hole of the night nappy – Holly’s legs, not his – Holly piped up with:
“No, you silly doofus.’’
Followed by a rather cheeky grin, then 10 minutes of hysterics!
Do your kids have silly words they use? Or just mine?
Don’t forget to sign up to our eNews for exclusive giveaways not available on the site.
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses