It’s been a week of wins. And I mean REAL wins this week (of course, all my wins are real. But you know what I mean!):
- Julian and I won the celebrity chocolate mousse eating competition at Latrobe Chocolate Winterfest last Sunday. We were as shocked as you are. It was so much fun. We have to confess, our experience at feeding two small children mush during the past five-odd years and having Cadbury-coloured blindfolds gave us a competitive advantage.
- It was The Bloke in the Shed’s birthday on Tuesday. You’ll see how we went all out with his birthday cake. Probably better than doing the princess castle birthday cake again.
Do you love birthday cake making? Usually I do, but this year time was not my friend.
Now, onto some better wins…
Aussie Giveaway Linkup instructions:
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
1. Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately. If you need to delete it, hover over your link, wait until the red “x’’ appears and click.
2. Giveaways must be open to Australian residents and be run by Australian-based bloggers or businesses.
3. Grab the button below to add to your post.
4. A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
5. Start entering the giveaways! Entry is at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for unfulfilled prizes or a blogger/business not abiding by their own terms and conditions.
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses