FOR all those wonderful people who have been asking about Baby Holly, she’s getting much better. Thank you. She even walked with the wooden trolley today totally unassisted. I know, you don’t really care.
However, in other news, Princess Ella is now battling Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. The ulcers at the back of her throat are so big they look like stalagmites. Or is that stalactites? They’re so painful they’re preventing her from eating all her favourite “sometimes’’ foods. Although, apparently cake would make it feel better. Yeah, right, just like the Cadbury Fruit and Nut chocolate block I’m devouring will make me skinny.
Anyway, now I’ve turned you all off your Sunday Eggs Benedict, you may as well get clicking on some of the links below.
If you’re a blogger or business wanting to take part in the Aussie Giveaway Linkup:
- Only link directly to the giveaway post/s and include the prize and end date in the linky tool below. Link each giveaway separately.
- Giveaways must be open to Australian residents.
- Grab the NEW button to add to your post.
- A new list is added each Sunday so bloggers need to add their links weekly.
- Start entering the giveaways!
While we’re on the subject, what are you having for breakfast this morning? Do you have a Sunday breakfast tradition?
Hosted by Three Lil Princesses